KFD Designs

I featured Kristen's living room last week, here, but in case you didn't get a chance to click over to her blog, I thought you'd like to see some of my favorite projects from her portfolio.

Kristen's hand-painted version of Cole and Sons Woods wallpaper.



Pet portraits!



Striped nursery (ala Jenna Lyons')





From another nursery. I like how simple and graphic the tree is.



Arrow table



Painted ikat art



I think Kristen's bedroom is pretty amazing! Check out her stencil wall:





If you have a project or blog to share with LGN readers, please email your submissions to jkomenda at gmail dot com.

15 comments:

Katie said...

That nursery with the striped ceiling is so great! I love the impact it has!

Kristen said...

aww thanks so much! this makes me happy :) glad you like my work!

Janell @ Isabella and Max said...

Love Kristen's work! Janell

Karen@StrictlySimpleStyle said...

She's a real talent. I discovered her blog a few months back and fell in love with her living room.

Gaby @ The Vault Files said...

Saw that nursery somewhere and fell in love. I love that chevron shelf too, fantastic idea!

Stunning- said...

This makes me want to paint so very badly --- Thanks for the inspiration!

Judy said...

I love all of her work. Thanks for the awesome inspiration. Especially her recreation of that wallpaper. Amazing.

Carol@SofasandSage.com said...

Hi, I just discovered you and am simply in love with your blog. These paint treatments look amazing. I found you through a link to your daughters cornices. I love that room -- the colors are lucious. I will be back to follow, for some reason it won't come up on my screen!

Mink Boutique said...

What a talented woman! We just love those huge wall pieces!

http://blog.shopmink.com/

Karena said...

Jenny, I love Kristen's stuning designs that are so artful and fun!!

MissBliss said...

love that lampshade and everytime I see your colorful blog header it makes me smile-- such a great design ;)

Leah said...

So much pretty inspiration! I love!

Luvs!

Helen@Leather baby shoes said...

I love the painted wallpaper (Trees. Its fantastic!

Molly said...

I have the pleasure of knowing Kristen "in real life" and she's just as lovely as her designs!

Allison {Live Love Small} said...

love love love the striped ceiling in that nursery. first time on your blog...it's lovely.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails